Join the SOAR Team
SOAR is committed to providing evidence-based treatment (EBT) for OCD and anxiety to the vast population of people who so desperately need these services. We can only do this by hiring and training more specialists in specific interventions that are effective for these conditions. As a specialist-in-training at SOAR, you will develop expertise in exposure and response prevention (ERP), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), and other EBTs for OCD and Obsessive-Compulsive Related Disorders (OCRD; e.g., ComB treatment for body focused repetitive behaviors [BFRBs], dialectical behavior therapy skills [DBT], and CBIT for tics/Tourette).
We are excited to be building a supportive, enthusiastic, caring, and collaborative group of professionals that love to put their creativity to work using proven strategies that work to change lives! If you are concerned that committing your professional development to the treatment of OCD may be limiting or even boring, let us assure you that the variety of cases you will treat and the ways in which you will be challenged to apply your skills will bring you endless opportunity to use your imagination, have fun, and work outside the box. Most of all, seeing lives changed through effective treatment strategies will boost your professional confidence and personal fulfillment like nothing else!
We are looking for:
- Licensed Clinicians (PhD, PsyD, LPC, MSW, LMFT)
- Postdoctoral Candidates (PhD or PsyD)
- Psychology Interns/Externs
- Full-time or part-time clinicians
- New or experienced therapists interested in developing an expertise in evidence-based treatment for anxiety, OCD, and OCD-related disorders (no prior training or experience with OCD is required)
- Therapists with training and experience in treating mood disorders, PTSD/trauma, children & adolescents, perinatal mental health, and/or expertise and experience in treating diverse populations
- Interested in in-person or virtual therapy and supervision
- Located in Texas or any PsyPACT state
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your curriculum vitae or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SOAR Application – [Your Name]”.
If you are developing your specialty in treating OCD and are looking for case consultation or consultation related to professional development, Dr. Martinez offers individual consultation for an hourly fee.
Professionals in the DFW area may be interested in joining the consultation group, DFW OCD Treatment Specialists (DOTS), for regular support, education, and case consultation.