Treatment specialization includes:
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, & Social Anxiety Disorder
- Parent Behavior Management Training for Children & Adolescents
- Adjustment to Major Life Changes & Stressors
- Psychological Assessment and Treatment of Other Psychological Disorders
Dr. Martinez works with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, but her focus and specialty is in assessment and treatment of OCD and anxiety disorders. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, she offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each of her clients’ individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Additionally, Dr. Martinez is an advocate for social justice, practices therapy from an LGBTQ+ affirmative stance, and engages in anti-racist training and self-study. She is comfortable with treating OCD themes surrounding sexuality, gender, and race.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)/Exposure Response Prevention Therapy (ERP)
- Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRB’s)
- OC-Related Disorders
- Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Hoarding Disorder (HD)
- General Mental Health
All disorders are treated using evidence-based treatment. We are constantly learning and educating ourselves on methods that work for each disorder.
All are welcome here at SOAR, regardless of age, gender, race, religion or sexuality so don’t hesitate to reach out!