All SOAR clinicians are not in-network with any insurance providers at this time. Our team can provide you with a detailed bill including all the necessary information and service codes that insurance providers require for reimbursement to you of any out-of-network coverage offered by your plan. Please see the tab “OCD & Insurance” to learn more about how to maximize your reimbursement from insurance for out-of-network services from an OCD specialist.
The cost of services with Dr. Martinez is as follows:
- Diagnostic Assessment/Intake (1-2 hrs): $300/hr
- Individual Therapy (50 mins): $250
The cost of services with licensed clinicians Findley Harris & Perry Leynor are as follows:
- Diagnostic Assessment/Intake (1-2 hrs): $200/hr
- Individual Therapy (50 mins): $180
Fees for the following services are based on the hourly rate of the clinician who provides the service. All are prorated by 10-minute increments:
- Group therapy
- Completion of paperwork or phone calls with patient or other non-legal entities (including correspondence with other providers, professionals, and insurance companies)
- Extended coordination of care calls/meetings over 15 minutes (e.g., school meetings such as IEP, ARD, or special education meetings; meetings with other treatment providers)
- Travel (for therapy sessions outside of the office)
- Psychological testing (including administration, scoring, report writing, outside consultation with teachers, etc)
- Legal consultation, paperwork, and online appearance ($100 minimum fee)
- Court appearances (including travel time) – billed as half-day (4 hrs), full-day (8 hrs), or longer if total travel and appearance time exceeds 8 hours
It is difficult to predict how many sessions a patient will require during a course of treatment. Factors such as the presenting problem, diagnoses, severity of symptoms, frequency of sessions, patient willingness to engage in treatment and readiness for change, patient completion of practice outside of session, etc, determine how long a patient is in treatment. Many patients with OCD and anxiety have other diagnosable disorders that complicate treatment. A full course of ERP for OCD is typically 12 to 18 sessions. Many patients are in treatment for much longer than that, some patients require far fewer sessions. Patients may be referred to a higher level of care (e.g., Partial Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization, Inpatient Hospitalization or Residential Treatment) if the acuity or severity of symptoms suggest the patient is not an appropriate fit for outpatient therapy.